CZA Wishlist - if you have items to donate, contact us at email@example.com to arrange a pick-up, or, it's easy to donate cat care supplies directly to us! Just go to Amazon.com and search for our wish list titled "Campus Cats/Cat Zip Alliance". Choose one or two items - like a bag of dry cat food and a toy - pay for them online, and your donation will be mailed right to us!
- canned and dry adult cat food - name brands such as anything by Purina, Meow Mix, Fancy Feast etc. (no store brands).
- canned and dry kitten food
- clean used sheets and towels of any size
- clean used t-shirts
- clean used or new pet carriers of any size
- new cat toys, especially feather sticks (Pet Supplies Plus has these)
- new scratching posts and cat furniture (the larger the better - all the cats can use the round kitty condos with holes for hiding)
- new cat beds, soft cat cubes
- flea control medicine (Frontline, Revolution)
- new litter boxes(all sizes) and litter box scoops
- cat litter - Cat Attract, or clumping, unscented clay litter
- paper towels
- plastic garbage bags - yard size and garbage can size
- Wet Ones hand wipes
- clean empty plastic microwave meal containers - any size
- gift certificates to Lowes, Home Depot, Pet Supplies Plus, Pet Smart, or PetCo.
- fabric for making cat toys - cute patterns that cats will like!
- bags of craft stuffing to stuff the cat toys
- dried catnip
- If you or someone you know is handy and would be interested in building, contact us for the plans/supplies to build badly needed wooden drop traps and raccoon-proof cat feeding stations.
- We use only one kind of metal trap and always need more. If you can purchase a trap or two for us, please visit: www.wildlifecontrolsupplies.com and search for the following product: Live Trap 36" x 11" x 12"H - Slide Release Rear Door $45.50 plus shipping (we need the 36" size and not the 30" size). Direct link to trap: http://www.wildlifecontrolsupplies.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Looking for a way to help us make an even larger purchase? Contact us about helping to finance our permanent cat pens. We have built 4 so far - each pen has a cottage or barn with porch and interior loft for shelter and an enclosed chain link outdoor run.